I believe that many friends like barbecue, especially outdoor barbecue is very attractive, so many people choose to make their own barbecue. Especially in the cool autumn, we get together with friends and relatives to eat barbecue around the stove, chat, drink, and have a different kind of fun. So in the face of so many brand barbecue grills on the market, how do we choose to buy barbecue grills?
I. Barbecue Rack Selection Skills
1. See if the barbecue grill has relevant safety certification.
For example, whether the barbecue grill has 3C certification, GS certification, etc.
2. Look at the material of the barbecue grill
Make sure that the selected barbecue oven is made of high durability materials, such as wear-resistant, fire-resistant, corrosion-resistant, easy to rust, clean, hygienic and non-toxic. For example, stainless steel and enamel materials are good choices. Don't choose iron. It's easy to rust. The one before my house is iron. One day when it's baked, it leaks the bottom.
3. See if the grill has a lid.
If it is only used for barbecue, you can choose a barbecue oven with a lid, but a barbecue oven with a lid will naturally weaken the fire situation after the lid is covered, so such a barbecue grill can not only barbecue, but also do smoking, baking, stewing and other cooking methods.
4. See if the barbecue grill needs a damper
At present, there are some models of barbecue grill with adjustable valve design, according to the need to rotate the valve plate can obtain the ideal barbecue temperature.
5. Selecting the Size of the Barbecue Grill
Generally, according to the number of people participating in the barbecue to choose the appropriate size, if the number of people participating in the barbecue is relatively large, then naturally choose a larger grill. In addition, if you want to travel, you need to consider whether it is convenient to carry.
List of Barbecue Materials
1. Tool class
Outdoor barbecue, barbecue tools must be brought with more, so as not to find substitutes in a short time. There are lighters, matches, charcoal, wood, combustion aids, barbecue brackets, barbecue tools, food tools such as chopsticks, bowls, bamboo sticks, knives, paper towels, drinking water, etc.
Seasonings, salt, sauce, vinegar, meat products, chicken, duck, fish, vegetable products, steamed bread, bread, cakes, snacks and so on, and then bring some fruit, apples, bananas, watermelon and other refreshing foods, beer and beverages according to personal preferences.
3. Security Class
Carry standby emergency relief drugs, scald drugs, anti-inflammatory drugs, diarrhea drugs, fire extinguishing equipment, mobile phone charging treasure, keep communication unblocked at any time, and learn some necessary safety knowledge.
3. Attention to details of field barbecue
1. When barbecuing, the meat quality should be sliced as thin as possible, so as to keep delicious and fresh. Seafood materials should be wrapped in tin foil and cooked smoothly to keep tender rosin.
2. Carbon material selection of good quality charcoal, burning time is long, flame is large, pollution is small, before barbecue grill brush a layer of oil, keep barbecue is not adhering to the paste, keep the grill clean at any time.
3. When barbecuing, look at the food materials frequently, do more turning and less barbecuing, and timely use oil brush to supplement oil or moisture, to prevent the dry scorch from blackening, and put seasonings into the taste.
4. In case of emergency, first of all, don't panic, take effective preventive measures or call for help through communication in time, and take effective self-help.